I am excited to announce the 31-day challenge: From stress to success. I invite you to participate and follow the action steps.
Is this challenge for you?
If you feel stressed with your current work and life situation and tried to overcome your stress already but didn’t get the results you wanted, then you are right where you are meant to be.
Are you ready to apply powerful and practical action steps to your daily routines, which will help you transform your perceived stresses into achieved successes? This upcoming challenge is for those who are sure they are ready to live more fulfilling and inspired lives!
You know that stress is impacting your health and life. What if you could turn that stress into success? What kind of life could you then live? Could you save energy instead of feeling drained all the time, or direct your life instead of being a slave to it, build self-worth instead of destroying it or love your relationships instead of sabotaging them? You could heal your body instead of disordering it; sleep peacefully instead of tossing and turning every night and just have a more fabulous life.
Yes, you can! Stress impacts all areas of your life: health, finance, relationships and family, spirituality, career, social and mental life.
Everyone wants to be successful, whatever that means for you. Everyone wants to perform as well as possible in their careers, nobody wants to be a failure.
So what is the impact on all areas of our life?
- Health/ relationships/ social life: Stress makes us sick, many diseases nowadays are caused by stress. And if we are ill and tired all the time, it can override any other areas of your life too. You might be too tired to do anything with your family or partner or friends.
- Career: When we get sick too often because of stress, our career life suffers. We are not performing the way we were used to. We lose motivation. When not performing at work, we may experience even performance management at work which is not fun to have. In worst case scenarios we might lose our job which then has an impact on our finances.
- Finance: If you are too stressed and sick, you will need to spend money on your doctor’s appointments or medication. You will have less money to spend on things you always dreamed of. A lack of money is causing more stress and can cause other health issues.
- Mental: All of the above has an impact on our mental health: we might suffer from depression or start experiencing anxiety attacks which then is impacting all of our life areas again to another new level.
But now let’s stop being negative. I have some excellent news for you. You can transform your life for the better right now.
2018 will be different – I am starting a 31-day challenge today, which will transform your life and helps you to reduce your stress, overcome burnout and turn your stress into success.
Let’s start with action step #1: Write and read your goals
We all have goals in different areas of our life. Goals can be long- or short-term. Others have dreams and desires but actually, don’t believe in them, so they start sabotaging themselves.
That’s the important thing about your goal. What is it your heart desires? Make sure it is your goal and not a goal of others or other’s people expectations.
When setting goals, make sure they are smart. What does smart goal mean? Great question: s stands for – specific, m – measurable, a – achievable, r – realistic and t – time-based. Once you know what your goals are, distinguish if it is a long-term or a short-term goal. Ensure your goal is not a fantasy. Otherwise, you will see yourself punishing yourself up for not achieving it.
Setting goals are compelling. You know the feeling of accomplishing one of your short-term goals. It feels great and gives you an energy hump. But also long-term intentions are very powerful. To be successful, we have to focus on the end result and be disciplined day to day or year to year. An important fact to mention is that your goal is indeed coming from your inner self and aligns with what you value most. As soon as you say: I should, I need, or I have to….it is not your goal but from other persons or social idealism. The minute you notice you say: I want to…. I’d love to…you know it is you:)
When focussing on a long-term goal, it makes us feel enthusiastic to get things done in the here and now. Imagine your goal is to improve your running for half an hour. By the time you ran half an hour, you will be tired. But if your goal is to train for a marathon, you probably won’t even notice that you already run for half an hour.
Long-term goals, however, can’t be accomplished without first succeeding in short-term goals. We have to chunk down the big goal into smaller achievable goals. Otherwise, we can get easily frustrated and end up punishing ourselves or give up altogether.
Now, I invite you to do the following action steps:
- Each morning before you get up, meditate on your personal dreams or goals. Visualise your end result. Feel it, see it, taste it and smell it. Use all of your senses.
- Ask for guidance from the highest and most inspired part of yourself. Trust your intuition. You know best what is right for you and what you want to achieve in your life.
- Write and read these goals daily.
My goals are clear. They are written from my heart. I can see my light upon the horizon.
I encourage you to write your own affirmation using your own words. This is way more powerful.
If you enjoy this upcoming challenge and want more juicy information, please join my closed facebook group for more valuable free content and future challenges: join here.
If you feel stuck with chronic fatigue because of consistent high stress levels or you feel just drained and unmotivated to go to work every morning, don’t wait and book in your free discovery call with me now. Click here.
Stay tuned for day 2 action steps.